Saturday, February 13, 2010

Not what the Dr. Ordered

I Love Dr. Pepper! I am addicted to it. And I drink the diet, so it must be good for me. Well, maybe if you drink an occasional soda. How much do I drink? I drink as much as a beer guzzling alcoholic. That's not an exaggeration either. People who know me always see me with my DP bottle. Funny, but no doctor has ever come right out and verbally said that drinking soda is bad for me (although I have read enough about it)
I finally took control of this dragon!!Today makes the two week mark that I've gone without any diet soda! I am so encouraged to have made it this far. There have been a few times in my life I have been able to quite cold turkey. This time, I have gone farther and longer. I won't give in.
If, you have tried a challenge before, don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment