Saturday, February 13, 2010
Facing Dragons
I believe in dragons. Every day I have these fierce creatures that confront and flex their flames of fire. Somehow, I have allowed them to consume me. Wait! Let's take a closer look at them. Stop and see what they really are. Today, I have realized that one of them is popcorn. Yep, little kernels that are so light, you could blow them away. These dragons like to "pop up" at home and especially at theaters. Sad to say, I have come to equate good entertainment with the buttery smell and taste of popcorn. Now that I think about it, it's gone before the first hour of the movie. Then what? I simply enjoy the movie. I don't want to admit that perhaps I might be stronger than this dragon. But, if at first that dragon screams at you, take control and use those flames to fuel your battle. Who knows, you might actually enjoy something without food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment